04 August 2008

So long

Oh bicycle, Oh bicycle. . .

You have been more faithful than a priest

I made sure to keep you clean and well greased

You have given me great pleasure and smiles

Including thousands of miles.

Oh bicycle, Oh bicycle. . .

If a marriage could be legal, I would make you sign prenuptial accord

And I would promise to never ignore

Although on occasion we would crash

We would get right back up and win cold cash.

Oh bicycle, Oh bicycle. . .

I have striped you of your parts

But you'll always have a special place in my heart

Hopefully you'll find good owners on eBay

Because you born in the U.S.A.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this mean you're ready to get a real bike yet?????

steve

Anonymous said...

...oh, ya you got that new accord, looks great in the culdesac. when you gettin back to g-town?

mattmatt said...

That's good.

A. Lewis said...

I don't know anything about a new accord. But I'll be back in Greeley on Aug. 20th.