29 January 2009

Turns out,

I have a kid. Found that out yesterday via Voicemail.

"Good Morning . . . Mr . . . . uhh . . . Mr. Sean Robertson. This is Mrs. Carbonaro. I have here beside me KaShawna I wanted you to give her a little advice, because I have been telling her to be quite and her mouth keeps running and she's off task. Can you please remind her, again? Because if this continues..uhh…her grades will go down and she has to be eliminated from class. Thank you very much ...umm………..…This is Mrs. Carbonaro Bye Bye."

Funny thing: this is the second time Mrs. Carbonaro has called look for Mr. Sean Robertson. Next time I'll return her call . . . .

3 comments:

Kyle J said...

You would name your kid Kashawna.

Koch said...

You need to get that kid of yours in shape, might I recommend the belt? Or perhaps some sort of torture... It seems to work on all of those primetime shows..

Whats the word on the UNC race and the jerseys? Sign me up for both. Not racing, but I am in for running registration.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get a kid seat on the back of your bike and let Kashawna see how fast you race.

She won't be talking anymore!

She'll be eatin' dust and catchin' bugs!

Aunt Doris - the once upon a time kdg teacher