10 April 2008

Morning Surprise

The God of Weather decided to play an belated Aprils Fool's joke on us, Coloradans. Today, I woke up to this:

This forced me to do my first ride on the trainer this season and longest ever, 1 whole hour, 41 minutes and 34 seconds. By the time I was done the roads were clear and I could have ridden outside. Damn, whimsical Colorado weather.


In lieu of posting I have been growing….no none of that high dollar Cali Chronic or rock bottom Swag but a stache….mustache.

Stache meet David and Ben, Ben and David meet stache.

Go ahead; laugh, mock, or cackle. I have heard it all:

Lauren (younger sister): "Wow, you finally hit puberty, it only took 20 years."—Honest to God Truth

Father: "Do you want me to take you to get some shoe polish?"—Tough love.

Becky (youngest sister): "What's the horrible mess on your upper lip?"—Insightful observation.

Mom: "I always knew you would not grow out of your pre-teen looks."—More like teen.

3 comments:

Senior Administration Official said...

I kind of feel like coming back to Colorado just so I can throw rocks at you.

Have you met Koch?

Unknown said...

That stache is very impressive, if one was a 13 year old

Anonymous said...

Alex, you're just a hoot!