27 March 2008

Alex, that’s a fairly unusual tan you have?


Thank you, self. I seemed to have developed the habitual habit of posting pictures of myself, narcissism at it's best.


In other news, our race went off with minimal inconveniences. Although the wantabe cop (security officer) was protecting the State Farm parking lot like it was the Green Zone and cyclist were attacking terrorist which threw us for a curve ball the morning of the race. However, we did did make Velonews, Holla. Sunday I raced at CU, although CU was unable to pull back the race winning break in their own race, which scraped all my hopes of doing well. I race in the Pro/1/2/3, there were enough pros to make it a UCI race. From the beginning the race was strung out at 30mph like hooker. This weekend I am off to Mesa State. Ciao.

3 comments:

Koch said...

What did you think of the movie?

Any luck with that girl from Durango for me?

Koch said...

dang

Eric J Sandstrom said...

thank god that nightmare is over.

Maybe Evan and I should not try and start a cross race in Littleton next fall.