While in the COS we attended a dinner on the Air force base featuring Greg "I condemn doping but did not deny use" Lemond.
During our one night stay the UNC cycling team stayed at nicest hotel with a very functional and modern feature.
Nothing beats a late April snow shower to keep you from racing. A whole day in Laramie with nothing to do, how riveting.
Thankfully the next day my race started at 8am, with a temperature of 22°F. I kept my season long racing results of 9
Lastly, I would like to give a shootout to my formally free wireless network, Joann. Last weekend the owner, who I know, and have previously offered to compensate him for my use decided it should no longer be free when he recognized numerous people were taking advantage of it/him. Now, the network is password protected and appropriately but childishly titled, MyNetworkGetofNoob, whatever. With the lack of internet in my apartment maybe grades with change, for better or worse, only finals with tell. Until after finals, have a good one.



No comments:
Post a Comment