21 July 2008

Nuova Bici.

Thanks to Bike Barn and to Mr. Philip Lewis—my personal sponsor for everything from a four month Italian vacation to my college education to expensive dates with my girlfriend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa there buddy. You're gonna have to start submitting expense vouchers for those dates. The HR dept will have to scrutinze to see if they meet up with reimbursement policies.

Adrienne said...

Thanks for reading my blog! For awhile there I didn't realize you were still blogging but for the past few months your posts have been making me laugh :) and I'm glad to read that you've keep your European flair!

wdahms said...

Mr. Lewis, I have not seen any of these so called dates, but when and if the time does arise, my apologizes.

mattmatt said...

That Trek is looking real nice! I need to wash my Madone so she feels respected.

Anonymous said...

Great bike and great hike!

Thanks for the news, nephew!