Friday I went for a 2hr 15min ride in what I thought were windy conditions.
A snack break was in order for the Orange Monster (I'm still thinking of a name) and your truly in Milliken. Hmmmm . . . . pre-package "Grandma's" Cookies.
Sunday I headed out for a quick hour before the UNC team ride. Upon my arrival at Margie's Coffee I realized how Italian our team is since we have a shot of cappuccino before our rides. Stretching is, also, important. (He's a freshman, he'll learn how to pose for team "action" shots.)
Dana and I are going to turn these men into Bears, GRRRRRR.
Today the Coach ordered a heart rate threshold test; bad enough after 4+ months of no hard riding. The wind was at gale force strength for a cyclist, wind speed 28 gust 37. I performed poorly as I was mostly worried about keeping the bike upright. The rentless wind kept me from taking any pictures to document my squirrelly ride.
2 comments:
Looking at these, I realize now how much we were just a big wad of dorks.
On the other hand, paceline, baby!
Solid update Alex...too bad I can't race collegiate with you guys this year, I totally wish I could! I wish I could be hitting those Greeley dirt roads.
-E Strong
Post a Comment