13 March 2008

Racing, already!?

I found this gem as the University Center Barnes and Noble. I am engrossed by anything with the word "wine" printed on it. And the price was right, three George Washington bills and two George Washington coins. Score.

On Thursday and Friday I repeatedly shaved my legs in an attempt to get my lengthy leg hair removed before my Saturday morning race. I finished 14th both in the time trial and crit on Sunday. Not a bad result in the TT considering I was one of two A's that lacked elementary aero equipment, clip on aero bars. Sunday I raced hard but missed the winning break. Oh well. This weekend the team is voyaging across the state to Durango for a crit and road race hosted by Fort Lewis. After the weekend I will hangout for a few days, enjoying spring break, with the family and doing nothing well except riding and snowboard.

Did you know it's Mustache March? Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We drove 11 1/2 hours to get here Alex... you better win that A RR tomorrow.