It's been warmer than a fresh, world famous, Type 2 Diabetes inducing, cinnamon roll from Johnstown Corner. I have been enjoying the change to only riding in light wool socks, arm and knee warmers, and thin gloves. Tomorrow I am taking advantage of the warm weather and riding to Estes Park from Loveland, should be fairly beautiful and painful. That's all folks, for now.
21 February 2008
Native.
It's been warmer than a fresh, world famous, Type 2 Diabetes inducing, cinnamon roll from Johnstown Corner. I have been enjoying the change to only riding in light wool socks, arm and knee warmers, and thin gloves. Tomorrow I am taking advantage of the warm weather and riding to Estes Park from Loveland, should be fairly beautiful and painful. That's all folks, for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no i didn't. I met this girl and we are engaged, so i'm staying here. At least for a while. We may move in a year or 2, but more than likely it will be to Austin. How are things? are you back to full racing mode?
Post a Comment