13 February 2008

Riding and Drugs, not drugs while riding.

On Friday I headed out into the gale force winds. Obviously I didn't learn two weeks ago. Coming back on the Kersey loop, into the head wind, I strained to keep my speed above 20 kilometers per hour…..yeah, kilometers per hour. I dare not covert that into miles per hour, as it would be simply demoralize and harm my riding ego.

Looking they're learning. Echelon.

Sunday a couple of us bailed on riding outside after 30minutes in 22°. David and I persisted, inside. Rollers.

David's hand and television commercial. My on the rollers photo skills need improving.

On Monday I had my oversized wisdom teeth extracted. Vicodin, anyone? You won't test positive in a drug test, guaranteed.

Finally, just for the record the story about me attempting to buy wine was the first and will be the last falsified story posted on my blog.

No comments: