Saturday I was riding in a pack of six riders enjoying the strong winds, sharing pulls and carrying on. The winning break of fives was far up the road, so we were relaxing a bit in the middle of the race. We turned in a matter that changed the gusty 20mph wind from a crosswind into a treasured tailwind. I drifted to the back of our mini-peloton to enjoy my Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch Cliff Bar that was warm and soft, almost like freshly baked due to gradual warming in my back pocket. Just as I got the tasty treat unwrapped, the rider at the front decided he didn't need to ride in a straight line, genius. After a touch of wheels, an over correction a rider was laying flat on the road in front me. With one hand on the bars and the other white knuckling my Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch Cliff Bar, no time to react I ran straight into his bike and the him. But not to fret after a swift examination of my body found little damage and seeing the bike received a mixture of scratches. I saw my Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch Cliff Bar lying on the road in the nude-wrapperless, unscratched and still whole. I delightfully stanched it up and bit by bit I took pleasure in eating my Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch Cliff Bar in the wheel trunk our long ride home. Don't you detest someone actions when they interrupt you while you are eating.
So long left shifter, you have been good when I needed to "big-ring it" or wimp out and downsize to the small-ring but you have been DESTORYED!
2 comments:
So you're the all-famous Alex Lewis, huh?
better not buy a new one from anyone but me....you've been warned!!!
Post a Comment