17 September 2007

One Liners 9.10-14

And no this is not a post about Italian pickup lines, possible in the future. . . .


Last week wasn't very exciting, I'll summarize each day in one sentence.


Monday the 10, Whitney and I celebrated our six month anniversary, Allen and I wore matching jeans and maroon shirts, Bella broke on me (tear) and, I bought something very useful:




Tuesday, I studied for my mid-term.


Wednesday, I took my midterm, it was lengthy and challenging, Allen and I hosted a dinner party, and we went in to centro later that evening. I fixed Bella.


Broken Bella.


Happy bike owner with working Bella.


Thursday I worked in the lab, went to class, and ate dinner with Allen at Emma and Adrienne's.


Friday I worked in the lab for 2 hours after class, shopped, worked out, had a dinner date with Allen and attended Sami's American College Student birthday bash.


Later.

No comments: