. . . . pause not. Yes that is the dated and overused Borat line. I went with three other CIEE students to Sebastian's pub last night; it is on a boat and known for having the largest pizzas in Ferrara. I am talking Dominion's Family Size pizza but here we do not share. Thus you end up getting a Family size pizza all to yourself. Proof is in the pictures:
Unlike a true blue American I failed to clean plate. But I did a decent job.
Also, yesterday, I did motor paced off a Bentley Continental GT. . . . well. . . actually it was more like the Bentley was stopped on the street, I passed it, it passed me before I a red light, I waited for the light while gleefully admiring its glory. The light turned green and I stayed close to his bummer, receiving maximum draft . . . for a 100 meters.
2 comments:
I'm impressed that you could consume that much pizza, well done! I would have to point out that eating in such a glutinous manor is in stark contrast to your italianess. Just food for thought.
Dana is right. You probably should have had 1 piece or perhaps just on bite and then you should have smoked a pack of cigarettes. Odds are you would have rolled the them yourself. Just a thought.
Post a Comment