11 November 2007

Fashion Advice

Gray and man bags are the hottest Italian fashion this winter, so hot you will be able to melt snow. As promised:


Here is a more detailed picture for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.


Thursday night I participated in a school sponsored drinking even. . . .errr . . .I mean wine tasting. Saturday I tried to visit the Ducati Factory/museum in Bologna it was closed when I got there. Ciao.

1 comment:

Senior Administration Official said...

Lookin' hot!

I knew you're in the fashion capital, but I'd offer a few recommendations. First, get rid of those shoes. Sneakers, especially ugly ones, belong in the gym. Get some nice leather loafers. Second, get an understated watch with a leather band. Finally, I knew everyone thinks aviator sunglasses, or those inspired by such, are sweet, but you should seek to set the trends, not follow them.

I love the layering action though. And the purse is fantastic. Really.