My bike problems are like the Nile, never ending. On Thursday I hopped a small curb, only after clipping my rear tire. Immediately hearing PSSSSSSSSSSSS.
When walking my bike, I inspected an unusual weld on my fork. It was no longer a weld, I could see through the fork.
I decided I would not test the Italian welfare system and left the bike unlock in front of my, often, visited bike shop. I went to a rental bike shop and was given this gem to use for the next week. . . .
Not only was I downgraded to a women's bike with a basket and plastic rose, it's also a cruiser. The bike (it's yet to be named) has a dramatically different and girly ride compared to the Silver Bullet (my last bike). The renter said I could come back and exchange it for a men's bike, but maybe I will fall in love with this feminine bike, only time will tell.
In the 316, Allen and I decided our plant, Francesca, should exemplify the season and our political views. We rebadged Francesca as a conservative Christmas tree. In our room we not use stars or Angels to top the Christmas "tree." We cut out the person on the cover of the four week old €5 Economist.
In other news: I lost my wallet, Allen left yesterday not before giving me a Ferrara lighter conveniently before my other one runs out of fluid, and only 26 days left. . . .
Oh and for you Coloradoans: 10 Tips for Biking in Snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment