Yeah. . . . the chain-smoking unemployed teenage hooligans decided to puncture both of my tires.
Kelsey and I parked our bikes outside yesterday evening for three hours. We were going to ride to dinner. Kelsey's bike, parked next to mine, was left untouched but Sami's bike did have a flat. I became intrigued and in my investigative future CIA agent mindset I saw that about half of the 40 bikes near mine had at least one flat. This evening Kelsey and I walked our bikes across town to Dave's house and change the flats. After an hour of finger numbing blister producing pushing and pulling we got all three flats changed. Optimistically my tires hold up until I return the bike but with the luck I have been having. . . . . With all the bike trouble I have encountered I am considering retirement from cycling in the States. If this semester is anything like next the expenses and dangers will out way the riding and racing.
No comments:
Post a Comment