11 December 2007

Many Updates

The lack of update as been due to a busy schedule of turning out 2000 word papers in a night or two and cramming for this week's finals Right now I am taking a break. . . . for the rest of the evening (hopefully my dad does not read this).

Innsbruck, the weekend before last, was my favorite place I have visited during my time abroad. It is a small town encircled by steep, rocky mountains. The Christmas decoration and markets were in full swing, making the lovely city very festive.


Lunch break on the mountain:

Molly, Adrienne and Allen—my roommate:

This weekend a couple girls got together to host a White Elephant party. Like a true a Italian I took a small bottle of Grappa, roll paper, lighter, and tobacco. Everyone wanted it..

My birthday is on Sunday which means a couple of things. First, I may only being turning 20 but in Italy I can party like I am 21, or older. Secondly, I am poor, thanks to the exchange rate, not my wine drinking habit or excessive travel. I am accepting sponsors for this highly acclaimed blog. Just think of the possibilities, not only would your company or product be associated with me, you would reach a diverse small audience spanning the United States. CPM's, at rock bottom prices, $3. Thirdly, Whitney and I will sound the same age. Thankfully it will not last longer, her birthday is January 2nd.

Finals finishes on Thursday, my family arrives next Wednesday. During that time look for such blogs titled, The Wine Belly—What I Grew During my Semester in Italy, 10 Ways to Look Italian by Alessandro, The Analysis of Morning Ride to Class including tips and shorts cuts by a want-a-be-Pro. That's all for now.

No comments: