14 October 2007

Cooking and Aussies, not cooking Aussies

Gday,

I went to cooking class on Monday. Living in Italy continues to add domestic skillz to my already robust repertoire. We learned how to make Cappellacci con la Zucca. It is the specialty of Ferrara, an unusual ravioli shaped pasta filled with cooked pumpkin and cheese. After making it, we enjoyed feasting on them for dinner. I'm debating about attending the lasagna making class.

An action shot of our chief/instructor:


On Tuesday I saw a cruiser bike spray painted gold, not only was I jealous but I would classify it as:


One of the mates I meet in Genoa texted me Thursday on my mobile about crashing on my futon Friday night. He and his fellow mate took the train from Venice on Friday arriving here early in the afternoon. I look them on a short tour of Ferrara before eating gnocchi de zucca with Allen. We then meet some other blokes for evening on the town, skulling a couple drinks along the way. As you can tell I tried to pick up on their lingo, yo.


I hate when people ask for comments but I’m doing it anyway. I want to know how few or many people read this lousy excuse of an blog.

3 comments:

Senior Administration Official said...

I read! I've not been posting comments since the first time I tried and your comment policy rejected me, so I've been stifling my creative commentary out of spite.

In my experience, though, it's a general rule that only one out of four readers will leave a comment even when one is requested. So, at the moment, you have four readers.

Dana said...

I happy to see that with a considerable amount of prompting, you have finally enabled your readers to post on your blog. I have been enjoying your photos, and the accompanying witty banter. I can sum up all you have missed in Greality with one word, nothing.

Its official you now have 8 readers!

Anonymous said...

i read alex!! im always a little late but i do read (and enjoy) it. make sure your taking a lot pictures...

and finding us good places to go when i come!!