NOOOOOOOOO
It's a sad day, I eat the last of my beloved JIF, American, peanut butter. I scraped my dull knife repeatedly against the inside of the jar hoping to gather the smallest reminisces of the ever so delicious creamy joy I can peanut butter. My over indulgences through the eight weeks has, left me in despite need of a soon to be arriving package from my parents, containing, among other things, my favorite JIF. Until then I will painstakingly eat the Italian "peanut butter", sugar free and creamy it should renounce its self as peanut butter.
In other news, Next week I have two midterms. Tomorrow I am leaving for the Tour of Lombardy. Today I visited the old ghettos in town, the Jewish ghetto that is. Yesterday I watched five minute films about most of the EU countries, some were interesting others were just plain weird.
Until Sunday, Have a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment